With over 30 years of experience helping others achieve optimum levels of productivity and efficiency, Paris Love, CEO of the PLPI, is one of the country’s foremost organizational and productivity coaches.
A best-selling author on Amazon.com, highly sought-after speaker, and former U.S. Army Sergeant, Love has a tremendous talent for bringing order to chaos, providing her clients with streamlined, efficient, manageable approaches to running their lives and businesses. After many years of working with a wide variety of clients in a host of settings, she’s honed in on her specialty: working with overextended professionals and organizations to increase their productivity and efficiency with proven systems that yield immediate, measurable results!
A nationally recognized productivity and organizational expert, Love’s advice has appeared in numerous websites and publications. She was also a guest expert for the hit TV series, “Hoarders,” and an organizational expert with IKEA-Atlanta. Currently, Love is a regular columnist for Hope for Women magazine.
With a knack for identifying financial “leaks,” a ruthless yet methodical approach to paper, and a gift for crafting useful, practical solutions, Love has helped companies of all sizes get organized and on track to a stress-free workplace. Her energetic, no-nonsense approach, combined with her ability to produce immediate results, appeals to high-powered CEOs and small business professionals alike.
- Member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Member of the Junior League of Murfreesboro
- Member of the Brentwood/Franklin Women’s Service Club
- Member of and Ambassador for the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Trainer for NAPO’s Quantum Leap Program
- Member of NAPO’s Golden Circle
- Immediate Past President of the Gulf Shores Woman’s Club
- Assistant District IV Director for the Alabama Federation of Women’s Clubs
- Finalist for the 2015 Woman Vetrepreneur of the Year Award
- Graduate of the Veteran Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (V-WISE) Program
- Amazon’s Top 100 Best Sellers in the following categories: #1 in Production & Operations, #40 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship for “From Corporate to Creative: Catalyst for Change”
- Small Business of the Month from the Mobile Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Development Award from the International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Nominated for the 2008 Business of the Year Award by the Alabama Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for NAPO-Georgia’s Organizer Choice Award-Volunteer of the Year
- Organizer of the Month by Online Organizing
- Platinum Paperclip Award from NAPO-Georgia along with numerous other awards and certificates from the organization
- “Ask the Organizer” panelist member at NAPO’s annual conference
Love brings a wide range of experience and training to the Institute and credits her success to her broad-based education. She holds two Master’s degrees: one in Business Administration and the other in Human Resource Management, as well as undergraduate degrees in both Fashion Design and Psychology. In an effort to provide a deeper, more comprehensive level of support and guidance to her clients, Love is also working on her Ph.D. in Advanced Studies in Human Behavior.
Areas of Expertise
- Business and Professional Coaching
- Managing Time Masterfully
- Maximizing Productivity
- Creating Organizational Systems and Strategies
Ready to get to work?
Sign up for a complimentary discovery session below
“I just watched the Youtube video on your story and it is great. Telling your story had to help you feel more free and lifted a weight that you forgot you even carried. Glad you did so because talking about things publicly can definitely release you. Job well done.” Christine Brown