To help you organize your home and/or life so…
- You stay focused on the task at hand
- Your level of stress is decreased substantially
Are you tired of feeling overwhelm and confusion?
How much more productive would you be if you were able to see your desk rather than piles of paper and unopened mail?
- Allowing you to feel comfortable in your daily activities.
- Creating a plan/system that will shift you from where you currently are
Eliminating overwhelm and the feeling of being stuck
Virtual Organizing allows you to receive organizing assistance without having a professional organizer come to your actual space. If you are too embarrassed to allow others in your home or office, if you live or work a far distance from me, or if you simply are a do-it-yourself type that needs access to an expert, this service is for you.
Virtual organizing is also a great option if hands-on organizing services are outside of your budget at this time, or if you have developed an online rapport with me and want to continue that relationship as a client.
Virtual organizing also works well if you have booked a hands on organizing session but have to wait a few weeks and want to jump start the organizing process in advance, or we have finished one of your organizing projects at your home and you want to continue to work on other projects virtually.
Another great advantage is that it often only involves a commitment of a few hours. Even for the most time-crunched individuals, squeezing in a few hours is manageable, especially if getting organized is a priority!
How Does Virtual Organizing Work?
- Email me an outline of your organizing challenges and what you would like to improve.
- Take photographs of your space.
- Send the photos to me via email.
- Schedule time with me for a Coaching Session by video conferencing to discuss the space, set goals, and time frames.
- Do your “homework” and make recommended changes.
- Enjoy the benefits!
- Our mission is to treat you with love and respect and never judge
The Session will identify your organizational challenges as well as individual goals. An initial coaching session will be provided in order to obtain a clear picture of your needs. We may ask the hard questions, but know we come from a place of love and respect.
Options to Kick Start your Virtual Organizing Journey
- Virtual Organizing Session = $125 (90 minute session by videoconference)
- Half Day Virtual Organizing Session = $250 (3 hour session by videoconference)
Want to commit to virtual organizing on a longer term basis? We’ve got you covered.