Paris Love, CEO of the Paris Love Productivity Institute is the country’s foremost organizational and productivity coaches. Love is a former U.S. Army Sergeant, who has a tremendous talent for bringing order to chaos, providing her clients with streamlined, efficient, manageable approaches to running their lives and businesses. As a child, Love would organize her parent’s kitchen spices and interesting enough she did not have to be told to make her bed. In college, she would organize her dorm room and tidy the beds of her roommates.
Fast forward several years later, a doctor informed her that it was not NORMAL to go to OTHER people’s houses and organize their things. Love thought for a moment, “Hmm, my friends like when I come over.” The doctor informed Love she had an obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). After researching OCD, she discovered the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) formerly known as the National Association of Professional Organizers and thought for a minute, “There are other people out there like me! and furthermore, they get paid to do this.” Hence, Love’s business was created soon after.
Love is a best-selling author on Amazon.com, and highly sought-after speaker. After many years of working with a wide variety of clients in a host of settings, she’s honed in on her specialty: working with overextended professionals to increase their productivity and efficiency so they live the life they crave.
A nationally recognized productivity and organizational expert, Love’s advice has appeared in numerous websites and publications. She was also a guest expert for the hit TV series, “Hoarders,” and an organizational expert with IKEA-Atlanta.
Love says, “It is not about the clutter, it is about something else” and she is good at ascertaining what that ‘something else’ is. With a knack for identifying the emotional and physical clutter and a gift for crafting useful, practical solutions, Love has helped individuals and companies of all sizes get organized and on track to living a stress-free life. Her energetic, no-nonsense approach, combined with her ability to produce immediate results, appeals to individuals, high-powered CEOs and small business professionals alike.
- Member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Member of the Junior League of Murfreesboro
- Member of the Brentwood/Franklin Women’s Service Club
- Finalist for the 2015 Woman Vetrepreneur of the Year Award
- A graduate of the Veteran Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (V-WISE) Program
- Amazon’s Top 100 Best Sellers in the following categories: #1 in Production & Operations, #40 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship for “From Corporate to Creative: Catalyst for Change”
- Small Business of the Month from the Mobile Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Development Award from the International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Nominated for the 2008 Business of the Year Award by the Alabama Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for NAPO-Georgia’s Organizer Choice Award-Volunteer of the Year
- Organizer of the Month by Online Organizing
- Platinum Paperclip Award from NAPO-Georgia along with numerous other awards and certificates from the organization
- “Ask the Organizer” panelist member at NAPO’s annual conference
- Trainer for NAPO’s Quantum Leap Program
- Member of NAPO’s Golden Circle
- Immediate Past President of the Gulf Shores Woman’s Club
- Assistant District IV Director for the Alabama Federation of Women’s Clubs
- Past Member and Ambassador for the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
Love brings a wide range of experience and training to the Institute and credits her success to her broad-based education. She holds two Master’s degrees: one in Business Administration and the other in Human Resource Management, as well as undergraduate degrees in both Fashion Design and Psychology. In an effort to provide a deeper, more comprehensive level of support and guidance to her clients, Love is also working on her Ph.D. in Advanced Studies in Human Behavior.
Areas of Expertise
- Accountability and Productivity Coach
- Life Coaching
- Managing Time Masterfully
Ready to get to work?
Sign up for a complimentary discovery session below
“I just watched the Youtube video on your story and it is great. Telling your story had to help you feel more free and lifted a weight that you forgot you even carried. Glad you did so because talking about things publicly can definitely release you. Job well done.” Christine Brown