Do you have a hot back to school question? Want to know how to get your children organize for the upcoming school year? Wouldn’t it be nice to get advice from a professional organizer?
Join the team of expert organizers on The Joy of Organizing Radio Show in a special back-to-school event. Listen in August 4th or download on iTunes. Find it by key word: The Joy of Organizing Radio
We look forward to having you join us. In the meantime, enjoy “Going green in your child’s study area and why it can be cost effective.”
Does your child have allergies? Are they easily distracted? Do you notice their concentration level slipping when they are given an assignment? You may want to consider the products they are using. Adults spend the majority of their time at work and our children spend their time at school/daycare or with friends. Using eco-friendly products are essential for your health as well as your child’s. Here is a list of suggested products;
1. Use binders made with 100% recycled corrugated material.
2. Children put everything in their mouths, so consider biodegradable or non-toxic writing utensils.
3. Use post consumer products for paper products.
4. Scissors should have a 70% recycled plastic handle.
5. Use desks that are100% formaldehyde free.
Until next time…