Is your clutter causing you stress? Let’s take a short quiz to find out.
1. Do you spend hours searching for items you know you have, but can’t find?
2. Do you get sidetracked when someone calls or comes into your office, then get frustrated afterwards because you can’t remember what you were doing?
3. Do you incur late fees because you forgot to pay your bills?
4. Do you dream of more space?
If you answered yes to one of more of the four questions, then clutter is causing you stress.
1. Have a designated place for your items. For instance, place items in the same area so you know exactly where to look.
2. Politely tell others you will talk to them later…no need to stop what you’re doing to hear about someone’s boring weekend.
3. Pay your bills online and write the dates on your calendar so you get a reminder. Bye bye late fees.
4. You have all the space you need. The goal is to better utilize what you have, by being honest with yourself and determining if you have a ‘need’ for the item.
Until next time…