It’s time to work on your 2020 Vision. NOW, rather than later. Those who are successful throughout the year plan early. Don’t wait until January to plan your year, as you will already be months behind.
We are opening enrollment to our NEW Productivity and Accountability Cohort. This program is limited to ten (10) people.
The cohort might be for you if:
- You struggle with day-to-day activities
- You are easily overwhelmed
- You lack support and guidance
- You don’t know where or how to start
- You’ve tried to do this yourself but haven’t been successful. Or perhaps the little wins aren’t adding up to the BIG wins you desire
Perhaps you can relate to the following:
- You realize you need someone to hold you accountable
- You can accomplish more with assistance and guidance
- You need a sounding board who won’t judge you
- You really are “sick and tired of being sick and tired”
- You have made numerous attempts to get organized but the results only last a few weeks or months. You are ready for long-term success.
If you resonate with any of the above statements, know that we got you!! Over the last 16 years, we have helped individuals like yourself get things accomplished in half the time. We offer a non-judgement zone and realize that life happens, life can get overwhelming at times, support systems can fall apart, and we find ourselves in a cycle of doing but not really getting anywhere fast.
Our coaching sessions will kickstart your journey toward having the life of your dreams! Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll help you do:
Establish the vision for your life: What does your ideal life look like? How can you keep that vision alive despite obstacles? What sort of lifestyle will you have? What does success in life look like for you? We’ll examine your unique ideas and goals and help you develop a roadmap for achieving your dreams!
Evaluate your life model: What does your current life model look like? Is it realistic and does it fit within your personal work style? Your life model serves as the foundation for success and its conception is a crucial first step in creating the life of your dreams!
Identify self-sabotaging behaviors and establish productive new habits: you have deeply ingrained behaviors you’ve developed over time. We’ll help you assess what’s working and what’s getting in the way of you reaching your goals. Get ready—we’ll nudge you out of your comfort zone, but it will be worth it!
Letting go of your “limiting beliefs”: Perhaps you think you don’t deserve success or can’t achieve it because you didn’t graduate from college, or follow a traditional path, or because you’re a minority in your chosen field. Maybe someone told you that you’d fail. The beliefs you’ve developed are rooted deeply in your past experiences, what you’ve been told, and what you’ve learned via the lens through which you view the world. And it can be downright terrifying to turn away from those beliefs and choose a new path for yourself. We’re here to guide you and help you establish healthy, positive, new beliefs to replace those old, discouraging ones!
Private and Group Coaching: Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals can be priceless. You and your coach will work one-on-one each month honing in on your goals and making sure you meet your objectives. You also have an opportunity to learn from other individuals just like you. We have created a community of individuals who support and motivate each other.
Our Cohort Sessions will leave you with:
- Insider tips and strategies you can use now! With more than 16 years of running a successful business under our belts, we’ve developed a ton of great tips and strategies. We’ll share them with you and help you put them to good use right away!
- A renewed sense of empowerment and confidence. Leveraging the guidance of an experienced professional can do wonders for you if you’re feeling stagnant, fearful, or stuck. We’ll move forward with you, helping you tackle and remove obstacles so you can make real progress. Once you get started, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
- A candid and objective assessment of what you need to reach your goals. We’ll look at the big picture, identifying what you need, what you have, where you want to go, and how you’ll get there. So what are you waiting for? Start on the path of doing what you love today!
Here’s how we work together:
- Assist you with clear and defined goals
- We take a deep dive into your daily activities to see what’s working and what’s not working.
- We will personalize a plan with actionable items
- Assist you in getting clear about your dreams and desires. No more living someone else’s dream.
The Sessions are typically 45 minutes in length with the exception of your initial one-on-one 90-minute strategy session. You will also have a monthly 45-minute group coaching session.
Ready to get started?
I need more information. I am ready to kick things off by participating in a complimentary one-on-one phone session so I can make sure this is the right program for me. Click here to schedule your Discovery Session!
“Working with Paris has not only increased my confidence and made me more forward thinking, I have also seen a huge jump in my number of clients and my income. My business Good Life Organizing experienced a 25% increase in clients along with a 100% increase in profits. The numbers don’t lie. Paris is a fabulous motivator with insights and techniques that made me love my business again. Thanks, Paris!” Andi Willis – Good Life Organizing
“A couple of questions to Paris developed into a very informative, interesting and enjoyable thirty-minute coaching session. We covered topics from working with organizing teams to helping clients across state lines. No matter how long you work in the industry, it’s good to talk with respected members in the field about new ideas and methods of handling common issues. I found that in my talk with Paris; time well spent.” Nancy Meck – Meck Organizing
“Paris coaching style is very structured and she provides great ideas for measuring attainable results. Paris has years of experience and her knowledge shines through in her coaching.” Veronica Tinsley – Aspiring Entrepreneur
“In our coaching sessions, Paris shares her wealth of experience and knowledge in a way that supports where I am while motivating me to continually expand my vision of what is possible. The Coaching Program includes receiving “tools of the trade” forms and materials that have me feeling and looking like a professional right from the start.” M. Amey