Have you ever noticed how refreshing it is to wake up early, exercise and eat a healthy breakfast to boost your day? My regimen is the same each day, but today I really felt energize after my morning walk. For the next few days, get up a little earlier and tackle one or two projects you have been putting off. Trust me when I say, you will feel so much better once you have tackle those projects.
I’m sure you’re heard the expression “Spring Cleaning”. Here are a few quick and simple tips to jump start your day
1. When was the last time dusted around the house?
2. How about putting a little Windex on those windows?
3. Do you have rugs in your home? When was the last time you cleaned them. Take them outside and start shaking.
4. Do you have carpet in your house? You can rent the “Rug Doctor” -my favorite or call your local carpet cleaning service. See how easy it was to accomplish that task. Delegation works wonders.
5. Take a quick 10 minutes to go through your home and toss anything you no longer have a need for. Ten minutes is plenty of time, this way you aren’t getting emotional over the item. Release it to the universe and move on.
Until next time…