You don’t have to spend an arm and leg this holiday season on gifts. Be creative and think outside the box. Here are a few of my favorite gifts that cost less than $10. Now you can’t beat that.
1. Journal with inscription “Thinking of You”.
2. Chocolate wrapped with a pretty ribbon.
3. Small container of coffee or tea with a pretty mug.
4. Stationary with fancy pen.
5. Popcorn, candy and movie wrapped in a popcorn bowl. You can get these at Target for $1.
6. Christmas ornaments.
7. Date book to hold birthdays and anniversary.
8. Internet Password book-who doesn’t need one of these.
9. Travel games.
10. Digitial photo key chain.
11. Gift card.
12. Notecards with stamps.
13. Home made toffee-yummy.
And if you really don’t have the extra cash, why not spend the day with the person chatting about old times-priceless. I hope you have enjoyed my suggestions and remember it’s the thought that counts.
Until next time…