- Create a shopping list and delegate it to a spouse or teen.
- Use a pick, click and pick-up program. Many supermarkets allow you to shop online. You pick the items and you select the time you’ll pick up your food. Set it up to simply grab on the way home from work.
- Use a grocery shopping and delivery service.
- Get a second fridge- even a used one will do. Shop and buy in bulk so you stock up on staples from bread to yogurt to milk just once a month and have plenty to last.
- Join a cook-at-home delivery service that drops off a box of ingredients at your house that are ready to throw in the pan or oven.
Until next time …