The P. A. R. I. S. Organizing System can simplify your life.
1. Purge-do you have multiple items that you really don’t need? Are you emotionally attached to stuff?
2. Assign a home to your items. Everything in its place.
3. Retain only the items you truly love and you know you will keep.
4. Isolate the items you are releasing back into the Universe.
5. Simplify your life by being consistent. Remember organizing habits occur over time. Be patient with yourself, but know you can do this.
If you enjoy our tips, I encourage you to sign up for our monthly newletter at http://www.organizewithlove.com/