Decluttering should be fun. Grab a trash bag and go through your home or office and see how many items you can release in eleven minutes. You will be surprised at how many items you can ‘live’ without.
1. How many staplers do you ready need? Eliminate those that don’t work.
2. How many pens can you use at one time? Perhaps a cup full is all you really need? Hint Hint
3. Are you hoarding ink? Seriously one or two extra cartridges should be plenty.
4. Keep only the items you need when working on a particular project. All other items and paper should be neatly filed.
1. If you haven’t worn it in six months ask yourself; will I ever wear it? How do I feel when I wear it? Could someone else enjoy this?
2. Is the memory more important or is it the ‘stuff?’
3. When in doubt, throw it out.
4. Will beanie babies EVER be worth anything? Probably not in this lifetime.
Until next time…