In order to restore order, you will need to make firm
decisions about the things you have acquired. Don’t set things aside to “think
about them.” Use your clear mind to sort and organize. Here are some questions
you may ask yourself:
Will I need it again?
This means in the
near future. (Saying the words someday or I might or maybe are not answers. If
you don’t know when you need it, out it goes!)
2. Why would I need it? (I might is not an answer.)
3. Where would I need it? (Put it where you can find it.)
4. Who would ask me for it? (Give it to whomever you think you are
saving it for.)
5. I used this when? (Not in 12 months then out it goes!)
6. What is the worst thing that could happen to me if I got rid of it?
Until next time …