- People say “Oh, You’re here!” and make a big fuss when you walk in because you are late more than you are on time.
- It’s not just you who is late. Your kids are late, your bills are late and even the dog doesn’t get his shots on time.
- When people ask what you’ve been up to, you can site a dozen projects you are in the middle of but are less likely to be able to name something you just finished.
- You have one of these as a favorite sentence. “One of these days I will…” or “When I get around to it, I will…” because you are filled with more intentions than ability to actually get it all done.
- Sleep is an issue. It could be you can’t fall asleep or wake in the middle of the night reciting a litany of things you need to do running in your head. Or, it could be you sleep too much. You are so confused about what to do when you are exhausted and just escape it all by sleeping a lot- and waking up tired.
- You’ve have external symptoms of the clutter in your head with clutter in your spaces. It might be stuff piled around your office, a walk-in closet you can’t walk into or a dining room table looking like a clutter depository.
It’s amazing how getting your head organized, your thoughts clear and your day planned out can knock those six signs away.
Until next time …