If you are interested in working with us, we encourage you to apply to be on our show Declutter Across America by emailing us at Paris@ParisLoveProductivityInstitute.com We will no longer take new clients effective September 1, 2019, however, we will continue to work with existing clients.
Think you have a time management issue? Wrong!!! What you have is a CLUTTER problem.
From implementing organizational systems to boosting productivity to increasing your bottom line, we can help you get organized and on track to being stress-free and more productive!
Believe it or not, when you’re not organized, you’re losing time and money each and every day. If you lack standardized methods for handling everyday tasks, or you’re constantly searching for items you need to do your job or run your company, you’re doing some serious damage. Here are just a few ways disorganization can negatively affect your life and/or business:
- feeling frustrated, stressed out, and unmotivated
- you lose prospective clients because they question how you can meet their needs when you can’t manage your own company
- you miss out on opportunities because you simply don’t have the time to explore them
- you harm your public image or your “brand”
- you lose the respect and trust of others
- you experience unnecessary delays in production or workflow
- you risk critical tasks, like ordering supplies or invoicing customers, being completed late or not at all
Make no mistake, a lack of order and structure can be devastating. But we’re here to help you leave disorganization in the dust!
We’ve been helping individuals and companies just like you get organized and stay organized since 2003! We’ll start by assessing your current environment, sitting with you side-by-side and watching you perform daily tasks. This helps us to evaluate your specific organizational needs and make appropriate recommendations. We’ll help you put systems in place that are designed to help you maintain order, increase efficiency, and reduce unnecessary work. Then we’ll show you how to sustain these systems so you can stay on track and boost your bottom line!
Our services are available by the half day or full day or on an open contract as needed. We also offer quarterly and biannual maintenance packages, in which we come in to make adjustments to systems that might need tweaking and work with you to ensure you’re continuing to maintain good organizational habits.